Home » » Funny SMS-Collection atoz help

Funny SMS-Collection atoz help

Written By M.L on வியாழன், 19 ஜூலை, 2012 | ஜூலை 19, 2012

He said... Do u love me just coz my father left me a fortune? She said... No stupid, I'd love u no matter who left you the money
 
A baby monkey asks his father, Father why r we so ugly ? The father says to him, don't stress my son u should see the one who is reading this!
 
Q: Why doesn't the India law permit a man to marry a second woman? A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!
 
Some Realties of Life. "U love someone U marry someone else. The one u marry becomes ur wife or husband. And the one u loved becomes the password of ur mail id"
 
Boy friend to his girlfriend: I get so emotional when your not around.. I think the emotion is called happiness
 
News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo... 1 was caught watching tv... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this message
 
I think drinking and driving is terrible. You always spill it when you change gears...
 
The longest sentence known to man: "I do."

1 comments:

  1. Nice blog.. This blog regarding sms service, I can also found this types of sms blog if you are interested then visit:http://www.timesinsms.com/ and send unlimited free sms as well as group sms...

    பதிலளிநீக்கு

Popular Posts

General Category