Ron and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ron suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in, to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Ron out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act, she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable. When she went to tell Edna the news - she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news:“The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is - Ron, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.” Edna replied: “He didn't hang himself; I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?” Have a great week ahead!!
Popular Posts
-
Note : Provide your comments by clicking below options! Thanks ! :)
-
Question This is might be simple doubt to you all but it is weird thing to me. I believe one of you surely can help me out on this. I need ...
-
I am adding items in sharepoint using a C# console application. While adding an item ‘CREATE_DATE’ which should pick up System Date, I am un...
-
am working on a Word document 2007 file. The requirement is to have a different format for the page numbers for the “Table of Contents” sect...
-
I need to store physical Word document in oracle column which defined with one of data type CLOB/BLOB using ASP.Net and C#. Your help defi...
-
Below sample code will convert *docx file into PDF without using 3rd party tool, only you need to do is to add reference of “ Microsoft.Offi...
-
Note : Provide your comments by clicking below options! Thanks ! :)
-
"Hi Rahul.. This is my new number. Sheela here.. how r u? Loooong time! " I am Arun Kumar, doing my 2nd year engineering and l...
-
I am working on generating a word document file (.docx) by combining multiple .docx files. Currently I am able to create a single word file...

0 comments:
கருத்துரையிடுக