Home » , » Passing Windows Credentials across Remoting Service to SQL Server

Passing Windows Credentials across Remoting Service to SQL Server

Written By M.L on புதன், 21 செப்டம்பர், 2011 | செப்டம்பர் 21, 2011

I need to pass my Windows Credentials across Remoting Service to SQL Server.
 
I have tried adding an additional parameter (Windows Identity object) in the method of the Remoting Service and passed the value from my client. But, I got the exception "Invalid token for impersonation - it cannot be duplicated".
 
Presently, am trying to find a solution using Channel Sinks.
 
If anyone has worked on it or has a fair idea, please reply.
 
I've tried installing and using the dlls "Microsoft.Samples.Security.SSPI.dll" and "Microsoft.Samples.Runtime.Remoting.Security.dll" (which I've downloaded from msdn) into my project. But, am getting a FileNotFound exception.

0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

Popular Posts

General Category