Home » , » Issue in WinSCP configuration with windows server?

Issue in WinSCP configuration with windows server?

Written By M.L on புதன், 14 செப்டம்பர், 2011 | செப்டம்பர் 14, 2011

This is regarding the sFTP file transfer issue.  

I have not resolved this issue. The last time I got some response and that was not a proper solution. I would appreciate if you can provide me a solution for this.
My requirement is to transfer one file from server to sFTP folder.

What is the configuration?
  1. I have Winscp installed in server.
  2. I have Winscp commands to copy file from one location to another.
  3. I use SSIS package to execute the Winscp command and one SQL job scheduled
Where I get the error?
I am able to login and transfer the file when we do in Window mode. For the first time it ask for confirmation and it shows The server's host key was not found. But when we click Yes, it won’t ask for next time and it works fine.

But when we execute the Winscp and pass Get/Put command then it ask for confirmation but instead of Yes, it takes Cancel and authentication fails
Please find the error description in attached text file. Also attached the command which I use currently.

cmmand:-
sFTP Args: /command "option batch continue" "option confirm off" "open <userid>;<pass>@<ftpAddress>" "put E:\FFC_REPORTS\TestShafeek_09132011100067.csv /ShafeekTest_08Sep2011" "exit"

FTP Error:-
         Error description:
    The server's host key was not found in the cache. You have no guarantee that the server is the computer you think it is.
    The server's dss key fingerprint is:
< dss key>
    If you trust this host, press Yes. To connect without adding host key to the cache, press No. To abandon the connection press Cancel.
    Continue connecting and add host key to the cache?
    (Y)es, (N)o, C(a)ncel, (C)opy Key: Cancel
    Host key wasn't verified!
    Authentication failed.
    No session.

 



0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

Popular Posts

General Category