- Safe Driving Tips
- Keep to your lane while driving and avoiding jumping lanes in the middle of traffic.
- Do not move away from your lane and stay within your speed limits.
- Pay importance to road signs; they are for your benefit.
- Honking unnecessarily causes sound pollution. :D
- Avoid 'back seat driving' to prevent confusion and chaos.
Safe Driving Tips?
Written By M.L on ஞாயிறு, 25 செப்டம்பர், 2011 | செப்டம்பர் 25, 2011
Popular Posts
-
Nature of Thought Waves – Scientific View Thought waves can be imagined as either being similar to electromagnetic waves or sound waves...
-
ஏம்பா இந்த கம்ப்யூட்டர் படிச்சவங்க எல்லாம் நிறைய சம்பளம் வாங்கிட்டு , பந்தா பண்ணிட்டு ஒரு தினுசாவே அலையுறீங்களே ? அப்...
-
Note : Provide your comments by clicking below options! Thanks ! :)
-
குட்டிக்கதை: ஒரு நாய் கடைக்கு வந்துச்சு..கடைக்காரர் விரட்டி விட்டார்.. திரும்ப திரும்ப அந்த நாய்கடைக்கு வந்துச்சு... என்னடா பெரிய தொல்லையா ...
-
I am getting the cell value of a particular row in Telerik MVC Control, through OnRowSelect event using e.row.cells[1].innerText B...
-
Question This is might be simple doubt to you all but it is weird thing to me. I believe one of you surely can help me out on this. I need ...
-
Using SQL*Plus Autotrace • If you’re using SQL*Plus you can take advantage of the auto trace feature to have queries explained aut...
-
I am adding items in sharepoint using a C# console application. While adding an item ‘CREATE_DATE’ which should pick up System Date, I am un...
-
Dongle ஐ Unlock செய்வது எப்படி என்று பார்ப்போம்.Dongle ஐ Unlock செய்வதற்கு கடைக்கு சென்றால்,எப்படியும் உங்களிடம் 250 ரூபாய் சேவை கட்...
-
Have you ever noticed how your brain is able to sync up both light and sound waves to present a cohesive picture for you ? Sound travels at...

0 comments:
கருத்துரையிடுக